Friday, August 15, 2008

Its A Singleton!

Well, I had my all-telling ultrasound today and we have confirmation that we are NOT having twins. We DID however find out that I am actually 9 days further along than we thought. Now my due date is February 9th. So I really have NO excuses for the largeness, but I am OK with that b/c at least I won't have to breastfeed TWO BABIES at the same time (how do people do that?). For those of you professionally trained in reading/viewing ultrasound "photos" please see below. For the rest of US.....the next ultrasound will be taken on September 15th which will more than likely tell the baby's sex!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Debbie Poston said...

I can't wait to find out we are having a baby girl.
Love y'all

Debbie Poston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.