Wednesday, October 17, 2007

We've got SPIRIT -- yes we do!

Well...Luke was suspended from daycare for a WEEK! I guess we will have to enroll him in some anger management classes until the "terrible twos" are over. Apparently he's a "hitter" and a sporadic "biter".

I've tried it all! We do time-out, or as the daycare calls it, "the thinking spot". Uhhh, yeah....he doesn't seem to care much about that. I have researched, researched & researched, all to no avail. They say its all about temperament and learning to teach those termed "spirited". Isn't that a nice little PC term? (Spirited..I like it! It sounds like a GOOD thing, huh?) I've cried, I've laughed, I've temporarily lost my mind at times. They assure me that he is "just a boy" and "only 2", but I am waiting for the day that I pick him up from daycare and they tell me that he can't come back! I will be devastated.

Poor little guy. He gets it honest though. I am sure my mother is loving it!

No comments: